To be considered an official TPUSA chapter, groups must:
- Maintain an Executive Board/Officer Team with at least three (3) positions: President, Vice President, and Treasurer
- Organize at least one (1) activism initiative per academic semester
- Remain in communication with a TPUSA Field Director or Regional Director
- Submit an “End of Year” Report to TPUSA HQ (form will be sent out to chapter leaders)
- Sign the Chapter Charter Agreement found here
- Adhere to TPUSA’s Chapter Code of Conduct (found on the Chapter Charter Agreement form)
The best part is that a full-time TPUSA staff member will be available to help your chapter with starting your chapter, recruiting new members, and organizing activism events. You don’t need to be an activism pro to start a chapter!